Already have a Username/Password for Dialogue & Discourse?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF format.
- The manuscript is NOT anonymous, i.e. it includes the full name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s), in accordance with D&D's single-blind peer-review policy. If during the submission process you encounter a link that urges you to ensure a double-blind review, please ignore it.
- The text adheres to the stylistic format of D&D
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.